A just and sustainable society where farmers are empowered, and their rights fulfilled.
To help build resilient farming communities and sustainable economies among poor farmers.
Agro-Eco Philippines asserts the right to food of the people, reduce hunger in the poor farming communities, improve the quality of life and increase the adaptive capacity of the farmers to climate change through agro-ecology, continuing technical and on-farm innovations, social enterprise advocacy and solidarity at all levels.
- Agro-Eco Bayanihan Spirit (Mutual Help);
- People and Ecology Before Profit;
- Farmer to farmer sharing of knowledge and innovations
- Respect of Cultures, Ethnicities, Religion and Gender;
- Seed is life and meant to be shared for the common good